Saturday, November 27, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Happy Belated Thanksgiving. It's still Thanksgiving weekend, does that count? Traveled to Spokane for the holiday to spend time with Mike and Linda and Jami (we brought her along). It is a wintry wonderland here but has warmed up from the single digits to the high 20's and low 30's. The kids are loving the snow as it has been snowing every day since we have been here. 

Cold weather at home gave the kids and I an early start on the holiday weekend with snow days that will be  taking away vacation time in the summer...bummer.

Choose not to attempt Black Friday and even managed to avoid Internet shopping too. Let's hope I didn't miss out on some good deals. 

For 2010, I will leave you with a list of 10 things I am thankful for:
  1. These beautiful children
  2. My wonderful hubby
  3. My mother
  4. My "extra large" family
  5. My hubby's family
  6. My friends and coworkers
  7. The Internet
  8. My camera
  9. A warm house 
  10. Food on the table 
 Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

No comments: