Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time!!!

Take a look at these cute little pumpkins that I got to take photos of yesterday! These are our friends' (Scott and Stephanie) little cuties. I suggested we hit the pumpkin patch for some pictures. We had a great time and I got some great shots!











I miss my little pumpkins, but these will fill the bill for now. Thanks Scott and Steph for such cute little kids.

These are the same friends that invite us for quading too! Just spent the last camping weekend for the year with them at the dunes in Beverly, WA. Such a great time and such wonderful people we were with! Ended up with a day in the 90's and a Husky win over USC what a way to end the camping season.




Peggy soaking up some puppy love. 


What we do to NOT miss a Husky Game. Only took 2 hours to find a Satelite Signal!
Thank Goodness we did, couldn't have missed that Husky win over USC again!


Pretty Sunset


Kelly


No comments: