Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring---It's Finally HERE




Income taxes done---check

Snow gone AGAIN---check

Home Projects, hmmmm---in process

Trailer recall fixed---check

Trailer brakes and wheel bearings checked--check

Camping Reservations made for Holiday Weekends---check

Avoid Bankruptcy gassing up car and truck---trying

Visit the tulips in bloom---check

Write a post for Blog---check


Not much else going on expect me stretching myself too thin...School Carnival Photo Booth-Organize and Run; 5th Grade End of Year/Graduation/Bridging Ceremony-committee chair; Lead Campfire Group-Month of April-Trail to the Environment and kids earned "Getting Ready for Camping" badge; Campfire Campout-plan and organize; Campfire Training for next 3 years; Online 12 wk Photography Course with weekly assignments; and Online Photo organizing for scrapbooking class; as well as scheduling and taking kids and myself to doctor's, dentist's, and eye appointments. Oh yeah, forgot to add--researching contractors/remodelers and scheduling estimates for new bathtub and dry wall.


She'll have Fun, Fun, Fun, until her hubby takes her computer away........


1 comment:

One Creative Life said...

Hey thanks for the tip on the Orange Crush tee. We do have a Steve&Barry's. I have only been in it maybe twice. I will have to go check it out. I found a photo of me when I was a kid wearing that shirt. Im going to have to scrap it! BTW the tulips are gorgeous. Thanks again!~Erica