Thursday, July 10, 2008

FREE FUN FRIDAY

Yeah!!! Tomorrow's Friday! It's just Peggy and I so Peggy gets to choose our "Free Fun" for Friday and guess what she choose to do? SCRAPBOOK in our "new" scrapbook room. I am looking forward to it because I can dive into my BPS Have More Fun class and share some of it with her. Oh, and I learned from the message board on that class that tomorrow is 7-11 and that 7-11 stores give away FREE 7.11 oz slurpees in honor of it's birthday! So Peggy and I are going to 7-11 tomorrow. I hope they have banana as one of the flavors---my fav.

Last time I posted was about how I (selfish me) ruined Free Fun Friday for the kids. They did get to go to Grandma Anne's house though and had fun with Marley while I went with their Kindergarten teacher to see her new granddaughter. Anyway... here are some of the photos that I took of the newborn baby and her parents.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics of the baby! those classes appear to be paying off!