Friday, May 8, 2009

Pretty Peggy


Here she is, my beautiful daughter. Okay, I'm a bit biased but she is my daughter!
Pretty proud of myself for keeping up with LOAD May 09 but I am finding that I am doing many digital pages-easier to upload to the computer. This is one was yesterday's, easy peasy. I just found a picture, dropped it into the layout, resized it to fit, added the journaling and I was done!
Those of you who have visited my blog lately may recognize some of the journaling. Another thing that I am finding is that I am using only one photo on a layout, something that I thought not so long along was "stupid".
When I first started scrapbooking, I was focused on getting all my photos scrapped, but with the help of Stacy Julian, I realized its not just about the photos, it's about the stories and the memories. Sometimes just 1 photo on the page can tell the story. Truthfully, there is no way that I am going to be able to scrap the 4,000+ images on my computer or all of the ones that are going to be on it.
If you are a scrapbooker and haven't checked her out or if I have enticed you to start scrapbooking, click on her name and check out her blog. Also if you want to start scrapbooking so you can share your life and your wonderful memories with your family, let me know because I would LOVE to help you out and be with you along your scrapbooking journey.
Happy Friday and Happy Mother's Day to the moms reading this post.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Look at the beautiful eyes on our Ms Peggy! What a wonderful picture of her. WTGGGG Peggy, for someone who doesn't care for her picture to be taken! Love you sweety, and looking forward to our camping trip end of the month!! Huggggs, Grandma Linda

stacyj said...

Peggy is fabulous and so are you!
Thanks for the link and more importantly for you willingness to share what you've learned with others.

HUGS.